Reflection on online event’s HWPL

Reflection on online event’s HWPL

I have joined the event with HWPL two times in Cambodia and it was very unforgettable with the team. Recently I have joined via an online meeting with many people around the world. It surprised me because I never see many people in an online video conference before, most of them look very friendly and energetic and it seems like we know each other even we are from different counties.

What impressed me the most, is when we say we are ONE and raise our point figure. It is shown that we are keen on peace for our world. We are the group who have a common wish for this world and leave a legacy for the next generation. The webinar meeting was well organized and the speakers and participants are enjoying the speech by giving applause after the speakers finish their speech.


One among the of the speakers, I do appreciate to Mr Chairman. He made a very wonderful speech at the event and his speak motivated me more to get understand the importance of the unity from diversified religious leaders around the world to hole hand together for purpose of peace for our world.

Last but not least, I would like to say that this event is awesome and I would contribute some idea for these peace activities as well. It would better to have a common activity that all participants can join, like mindfulness take 3-5 minutes or any other activities that can build peace of mind.

 

Thank HWPL’s team for this opportunity!

                Ven. SOEM SIM

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Subscribe Us