Personal Statement Sample for master’s degree of MED in Education Administration and Leadership

Personal Statement

I would like to write for an enrollment for master’s degree of MED in Education Administration and Leadership. There are two professional factors that I want to attend in this major. It would be shaped me to be a future leader and managers in education, equipped with knowledge and skill required for leading and managing effective educational institutions.

I am interested in the course related to future leadership because it is a basic principles, theories, and practices of leadership which applying in individual, corporate, state and spiritual. I need to know the exploring of business ethics, morality and character building as an integral part of a good leader with social and organizational responsibility, accountability, and transparency.

             Manager in education is also important for me. It doesn’t require only leadership but it should be leader with skill of managing and educating to others. I need to know how to manage the system in education to be more effectively and efficiently to meet with highly standard and filling the needed of Cambodian people who finds the educational standard to challenging with global and local employment with professional skills.

            Basically, among the two subjects above, I do like the future leadership, fit me with my experience and also provide me more extent knowledge for my role as a leader in my monastery. I have ambition in leadership and community studies.  My long-term plan is to progress in the skills of my field in order to move forward in attaining this skills set. I knew these program can provide me with a unique opportunity. I would use this skills and give back to the community. My motives for doing so stem from my deep desire to benefit my community. I get deep personal satisfaction inspiring others.

After I get a degree, my dream is to convert my ability to benefit for my beloved country. My first short-term objective is to work for Buddhist Education in Cambodia. As I was a Buddhist former student. I plan to use these experiences to further my altruistic activities in the community and further Buddhist Education. In addition, I hope to be an official at the Ministry of Cult and Religion which could be a huge impact to enhance this ministry.

I also helped in developing teaching plans for moral conduct classes that offered for free in the community. I did these things off and on for four years. With this in mind, I would be pleased if selected for this program. Indeed, I truly believe I would be a good fit, and this would be a mutually beneficial arrangement.


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Subscribe Us